On Thursday night, The University of Toronto’s Cities Centre and United Way Toronto held a special event exploring how we can continue to work together to support Toronto’s Priority Neighbourhoods. This event examined the journey since 2005, lessons learned and steps moving forward.
Panel Members and Speakers:
- Denise Andrea Campbell, Social Development, Finance and Administration, City of Toronto
- David Hulchanski, Professor, University of Toronto
- Zestaline Kim, North York Community House
- John Lorinc, Journalist
- City Councillor Jaye Robinson, Ward 25 Don Valley West
- Susan McIsaac, President & CEO, United Way Toronto
- Graeme Stewart, ERA Architects
Read United Way’s Building Strong Neighbourhoods Progress Report here.